Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heeby Jeeby Comix

We interrupt this blog for an important announcement:

Introducing Heeby Jeeby Comix!! A FUN and EXCITING new art and comix blog from the minds of Chris Houghton, Bob Flynn, and myself. We'll be posting weird, funny, and possibly gross comix for all ages, a good time is promised for all! Here's my contribution for the first post:Be sure to check back for new material. Tell your friends, neighbors, and Barack Obama. Now back to your regularly scheduled doodles.

4 comments:

Jason Curtis said...

I left a comment over on the Heeby Jeeby site.

I love seeing your sketchbook pages on this blog, but to see a finished piece of yours is a real treat. You're one talented bastard Mr. DeGrand.

Jason Curtis said...

Oh by the way, congratulations on this project. I'm super duper excited to see what you crazy cats come up with in the future.

David DeGrand said...

Hey Jason, thanks a lot buddy! I think it will be a ton of fun, always good to have a good excuse to draw silly comics! Really looking forward to see how it unfolds, thanks for the kind words good sir!

Chris Houghton said...

Wohoo!