Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the sketchbook returns!

Finally got around to scanning more doodles. Just more random crap from the depths of my brain, a scary place to visit I've been told.
The dude on the far right may be the most disturbing thing I've ever drawn, maybe.

Trees and trunks.


Something about Santa on a page with zombies makes me laugh.



Another Photoshoped drawing I did to experiment with color, I think this one turned out better than the last two.
And don't forget, if you want some free stickers please e-mail me at mdaviddegrand@gmail.com. They're FREE people!! Bye for now!




7 comments:

Stanley Thunderbeard said...

all great but that last pic is one of the best things I've seen in a while. Tons o fun.

SteveLambe said...

I very much enjoy your random crap.

Can I have a sticker?

Bob Flynn said...

Wat to go Dave. Keep scribbling away! The guy with the empty eye-sockets is especially great.

That last image is one weird state of affairs. Are they making Kool-Aid in there? ;)

David DeGrand said...

Hey thanks a bunch guys! All of you are top notch cartoonists so compliments for the likes of you is all awesome and stuff. Sean-glad you like the drawing, I wasn't sure about it but I've grown to like it myself! Steve-I'd be more than happy to send you some stickers, just e-mail me your address and on the way they will be.

Hey Bob! Funny you mention Kool Aid because right after I finished the drawing it reminded me of those disturbing Gatorade commercials where all the athletes sweat neon colored crap all over themselves. To answer your question, I really don't have a clue as to what the goop is, I guess just weird critter sweat! Thanks as always for the comments!

Gina said...

Wow, great work. You've got real style!

Bob Flynn said...

Those Gatorade commercials were gross...that would make a fun cartoon :)

polaco scalerandi said...

oh yes yes yes, you are a crazyy man, great art. congratulations
el polaco from argentine